The use of certain cookies requires your consent, which we do by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website work better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that each time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus, with it the following data can be collected, such as:
- which pages you viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- at which page you left the site
- Own Tracking cookies: These allow us to know that you have visited other websites from our network in addition to ours. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Tracking cookies from others: These track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. as known to us, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: with these, social media like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your web surfing behavior.
- Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
- Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at [email protected]. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the Website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are just not tailored to your interests and may be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser manual.
- Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone:https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https: //support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be modified at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to be informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we are not always aware. Have you come across unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via [email protected]. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they place, what the reason for this is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and in what way they have guaranteed your privacy.
- Final Notes
We will need to update these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules around cookies. You can check this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact [email protected].
December 10, 2020